Am I pregnant?

Well Im 3 days late on my period & I took the pregnancy test First Response that brings 3 tests inside, I took all 3 because the 1st one came up positive & I couldn't believe it so I took the other 2 and also came out positive, one line was more light then the other on all 3 but no doubt that there was 2 lines, well I went & bought the EPT brand just to make extra sure & that one came out negative, I made an appt. with my OBGYN for Friday, but just curious as too what you guys think... Am I pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You got THREE positives. Yes, I'd say you ARE.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yup. Faint or not that stick thinks your pregnant!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yes, congratulations!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• expecting babyI'd say YES! Congrats! Repost after you have seen the doc so we can all celebrate the good news!

rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2011