Am I pregnant?

Well Im 3 days late on my period & I took the pregnancy test First Response that brings 3 tests inside, I took all 3 because the 1st one came up positive & I couldn't believe it so I took the other 2 and also came out positive, one line was more light then the other on all 3 but no doubt that there was 2 lines, well I went & bought the EPT brand just to make extra sure & that one came out negative, I made an appt. with my OBGYN for Friday, but just curious as too what you guys think... Am I pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My guess is yes you are pregnant. Congrats.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• nothing's sure but a bloodtest.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Answered before... three tests win. Yes.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• you just may be so congrats out of all 4 and only one came back neg yeah.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• i think you are prego lol if you have 3 positive and only one negitive, but making the dr app was a good idea
    Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 1:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I would say yes I am a bit out of the testing facts but my thought is that EPT is not as sensitive as first response. Congrats
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It seems so :) congrats
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I believe so!

Sometimes if you force yourself to drink too much water, it can dilute the hormones in your pee. That could have been what caused it to be so unclear.

Personally, I trust First Response, I took it only 6 days after my missed period and it gave me accurate results.
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 2:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I am not 100% sure, but I do believe there is no such thing as a false positive. So yes, I would say you are!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• lol the fact that you took 3 means you're pregnant! well, them coming backpositive helps a little. congrats and good luck!
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 2:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2011