Cheap or free aborrtions? adult content

Hubby and I found out this morning I am expecting baby number 6. We are happy with the 5 we have and don't want more. My period is only 2 days late so I am only 4weeks 2 days. This is the 1st time in my life that I'm not happy to find out I'm pregnant. The closest planned parenthood is 40 minutes from our house and says the abortion pill price is ranged from $350-650, neither of which we can't afford. Will our health insurance, United Healthcare through his job, help us pay for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Health

• You need to call his insurance company to find out.  And brace yourself, your getting ready to get an earful.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I agree with MrsHouston. You need to call the insurance company.
    Have you really thought this through
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Call your insurance and ask them.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• The only way to tell is to call your insurance company. They are used to getting calls such as this. Good luck and glad you are taking care of it early!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• when i first read the title i was upset before opening the link thinking you were some teenage mom who doesnt feel like havingbaby number 2 after a drunken night or something. i'm totally against abortion in normal situations but in your case i cant say i blame you. good luck
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 1:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I find this sad. The first 5 children were good enough to keep but the 6th isn't? How sad. Especially in your case aside from the excuse "we can't afford another"...I think your obligated to keep the baby. Have you thought this through? Abortion is was to easy to get in the US. Maybe you should be calling your insurance company for a vasectomy or hysterectomy not an abortion. Makes me sick.
    sweetiepie8540

Answer by sweetiepie8540 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Since insurance companies have many different plans that they carry you will have to call your insurance company directly and ask them if they will cover abortions and if there is a preferred provider/clinic as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• NO insurance will pay for an abortion.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I will call the insurance company. Hopefully they will treat is as an inpatient non invasive procedure and we won't have too much of a copay. We are still so very shocked it was positive. I never thought I would ever have an abortion, but we both agree this is whats best. Besides getting on the strongest birth control possible next time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Call the clinic and find out if they can give you any suggestions and call your insurance company.
    Good luck.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2011