8 yr anniversary

Any ideas for a date night with hubby thats not gonna cost a lot of money. Maybe a nice recipe for dinner. Hubby loves steak and veggies. His fav dessert is brownies. ok ladies.. help me out. thanks

ncmomma3152

Asked by ncmomma3152 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• drop the kids off with the relatives maybe and have a nice quiet candle lit dinner followed by a little bit of fun just the two of you. Think that would make most men happy.....food and some loving.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 2:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• allrecipes.com is AWESOME. it has everything you can think of and reviews from people who try them out with tips on making them better or different. as for brownies ijust bought a bundt style muffin pan (i'm making mini bundt bronies for valentines day). you can make them with a cream cheese swirl and drizzle pink chocolate over them and top with a strawberry. good luck!
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 2:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• just what you said.. make him what he loves... involve the kids it makes it special too
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Happy Anniversary.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Why dont u guys go out to eat, that way u can enjoy yourself too, doesnt have to be spendy. Do u guys ever drink? I would say have dinner, then go out for a drink, or preferably if you can afford it go to dinner and have a drink. It's so much funner to me (I'm not talking about getting wasted, literally one frink) makes me feel happy and frisky and so loving! Make him a special scrapbook of special moments in those eight years together. Happy Anniversary, good job! 8 years is a long time.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011