has anyone started to get the big snow yet???

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 2:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We aren't due to get it until Wed. Just flurries tomorrow. And boy are we sick of it
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 2:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Not yet. Our front is supposed to start around 6pm. I have to go to the grocery store as soon as I pick up my son from school just to make sure we have enough stuff if we get snowed in. I am not looking forward to it at all.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I think ours is supposed to start sometime tonight, I'm more worried about the ice storm coming than anything, I hate being without electricity.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'm in Strongsville Ohio..it hasnt hit yet but its supposed to start tonight into tomorrow morning...its a coming!! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Forgot to ask whee everyone is at!
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It is on it's way.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• We're getting super cold, which means tiny snow flakes and less accumulation. I think we've already gotten more than they expected. It's 8° here in Denver and the high for tomorrow is supposed to be -2° or something lovely like it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2011