if you have more than one tattoo....where did it hurt the most?

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have two tatt and hopefully gonna add a third in a couple months. my first one on my shoulder blade area it didnt hurt much except right on the blade its seld u could feel the needle hitting the bone. my second one is on my hip and that one didnt really hurt at all i would say my shoulder blade one hurt more. i heard the wrost is the foot
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• the foot by far was the worst tat ever, i have them on two parts of my back, my wrist, my neck, and the foot was soooo bad!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• they all hurt lol. I have 4 total, but 3 of them I did in stages, so I've been in a tattoo chair 7 times. The unicorn on my lower back/ upper butt was the most painfull, and then I got a rainbow with the unicorn. Taht hurt the worse. I also have a fairy and moon on one shoulder and a double bow and arrow with a swirly circle on the other shoulder. I have a gemini sign on my right leg, that one is tiny and was easy
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I got one on my lower back and my ankle. The ankle hurt the most by far.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• ankle! shulder blade didnt bother me
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 9:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011