How can I get a work from home job?

I want to see if anyone has any REAL ideas for working from home. I have been in office management for 7 years.

CristinaC1014

Asked by CristinaC1014 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• i've been looking around for about 2 years and havent found anything.... i'd love some ideas!
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 2:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Besides the direct sales companies, which some work some don't you have to find what you like and are proud to sell. I've done Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Avon, Home and Garden Party (now called Celebrating Homes, it bought out home interior) and Kitchen Delights.

I wanted something that I didn't have to get a sitter for, all of those I needed a sitter at least a short time. I am now working on getting my home based bakery running, I have my first two orders, and I've sold enough to make me happy and confident that it will work. Find something you are good at, and turn it into work. Make sure you check your local and state laws.
    I have heard of companies hiring independent contractors for office work also. Good luck ladies
    Type these into your browser or type in work from home direct sales
    Pampered Chef
    Scentsy
    Celebrating Homes
    Avon
    Tupperware
    Kitchen Delights
    Premiere Jewelry
    Longaberger Baskets
    J
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Why don't you try awork at home business? I am in the Trump Network- a health and wellness company and it is as al as it gets. Check out the webiste www.jointnt.net/nicolemuschett to check out my story and then click on the other stories to the right. Let me know if I can help any further
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• The odds of finding a TRUE work at home job is very slim due to the hight demand and there are sooooo many scams out there! I suggest really doing your research. ;o)

However, I do work with Internet CEO Moms and I absolutely LOVE it! I am my own boss and there is no inventory, no selling, no parties, etc... There is endless support and it's been one of the best decisions I have ever made :o) I have made some really great friends doing this and I wouldn't trade it for the world! Most importantly, this allows me to be home for my son and I don't have to worry about missing any milestones.

You can visit my site out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and I would be more then happy to get your more information!
    Check out Internet CEO Mom's official fan page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

Good luck in your search!! :o)
    ~Alyssa Maliska
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I teach online classes at a local community college. Maybe you could teach a business class, but it might depend on whether you have a degree.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 3:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• apply HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella Baskets:-) If you like more info, p.m. me with your fullname and email address:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• With your background, I would suggest going into business for yourself. Try becoming a virtual assistant or doing business support services.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2011