how can i make friends?

Im here about 11years I have an 28 monts old toddler and I just really start realizing how hard to make friends .People so ignore us while we going to exp:bouncing place..
Seems no one want to give you a chance to know me better just cold shoulder..

mia2708

Asked by mia2708 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• i will be your friend. I have no friends around me and not from lack of trying and have found a few on here.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Start out being friendly. Just say "Hi" and smile. Keep doing it regardless of the reaction. You don't have to stick around for a response. If you see someone needs help, offer a hand. Open a door for someone with an arm full of bags, in a wheelchair, or an older person. Just keep it up and eventually someone will respond. Go to the park with your child. Say Hi to other mothers. Compliment them on their childs clothing. Be friendly to the people at the supermarket, especially the workers, cashiers. They get to know you and converse with you. I had a customer years ago that never smiled or said anything to anyone. I started just by walking past her and saying "Hi, or Good morning". I didn't wait around for conversation. It didn't take long before she started saying "Hi" first. One day I asked "how are you today?" Then we gradually started talking. Pretty soon, she was talking to all the employees. She turned out to be real nice
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 2:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I couldn't make friends until I started working when my son was a year and a half. Now he's almost three and still the only place I can ever make friends is when I'm working.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Thank you for the answers
    but I do say hello etc.but still feel never gonna have real friendship with anyone.im belong to a group but its seems to everybody do but can favor them not others.
    I have a couple of friends but I need more intensive relationship than 1x a week..
    mia2708

Comment by mia2708 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2011