need advice on the asap!

in need of advice:
husband and i are freinds with a couple. the husbands with my husband in the sanbox and the wifes back home withn me. i keep no secrets from my husband.so when wife told me some things, when i was talking to my husband he asked if i talked to wife and i said yes and told him what we talked about. husband went and told other husband what wife said , now wife who said the things is trying to spin things around and say other wife got her story wrong when other wife didnt, to try and cover her own ass,now wife looks like the bitch, a liar, and a nark, and wife really doesnt know what to do. wife and husband really wanted to help this couple out and have couples night etc etc, but now husband and wife are re thinking there freindship status with this couple. wife really hates drama, and that seems like this is all wife is brining.
should wife talk to wife and see wtf is up
or just let it be and disconnect all contact with wife.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• If I was in your shoes (I can't stand drama) I would cut cords now. HOWEVER IMO, you never tell your husband something if you know it's going to cause problems within someone else's marriage. It's not about lying, it's about picking your battles, maybe she needed someone to confide in, and with you going and telling hubby and hubby telling her hubby, you've lost any of the trust that could have been in the relationship between you and her. (This is stating that she isn't cheating or some other no no in the marriage, some things are better left between the girls. IE hubby doesn't pick up after himself, he goes to work and comes home to do nothing...general complaints) I tell my husband everything for the most part, if I tell him something that isn't supposed to be repeated I make sure he knows it's hush hush. Good Luck hun.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• From this point forward tell them you wish to not hear about it.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Simple answer... don't associate with her. Not worth the drama.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Your story doesn't make sense
    Anonymous

• Why would you want to remain friends with someone who would try to make you look bad?
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 2:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Stay out of it seems like they are bringing drama in your lives, & if she is making you look bad why would you want to help her in any type of way let it go!
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Too much "he said, she said" in all of this. I would just part company with them and maybe be more careful in the future about what you repeat to your husband. Sounds like that may be where your friendship derailed.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I agree with Mrs. MWF. I would say leave it alone but i feel bad for the other husband he needs to know the truth. I don't know what she told you but if it is something your husband thought the other husband should know then it sounds like this should be cleared up Unless the other husband doesn't want to hear the truth then i say let them believe what they want to believe it is. Love is blind.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• but what i told my husband wasnt even anything bad! i told him that she was going to come over thursday to help with the kids after her drs apt and her therapy. and i said i thought it was good she was going to therapy to help with her trust issues, something her husband knew nouthing about. and then i said how i thought it was kinda effed up that she said she didnt care what he thought she was going to go to the ron white comedy thing and the disturbed concert just to spit him and it sounds like her therapy wasnt working! and how shes always brinigng up beer poong when we have told her time and time again we dont want to do beer pong we are not big drinkinger. and how ni thought it was funny that they were going to try and make a baby yet shes talking about getting trashed!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• in reality maybe i should of kept my mouth shut or told me husband not to tell cause i tell my husban everything hes my bestie. but these were things he needed to know! cause he had absolutly no idea about this stuff. or perhaps it was just her acting all big n bad when in reality shes a puss IDK!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011