I am 10 weeks pregnant. I am discharging a clear liquid...... NORMAL?

Please help me i had a miscarriage 2 years ago and terrified.

ssettlemires

Asked by ssettlemires at 3:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its normal as long as theirs no blood u r fine what was your babys hb at your ultrasound??? I NEED TO KNOW
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 5:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• A lot of times, it's hormones. I've had many miscarriages, and clear discharge has never occurred with any of them.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 4:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Once you've had a miscarriage, pregnancy is never as innocent as it was before.. It's normal to be worried that it may happen again, and to be concerned over anything that seems out of the ordinary. However, clear discharge is very common with healthy pregnancies, and unless there are other signs, baby is probably fine. Try not to worry, I know, not so easy to do. Do you belong to a surpport group for pregnancy after a loss? They would understand your fears and be able to help you through those early weeks when the fear is the greatest.

Take care
    angelbaby61605

Answer by angelbaby61605 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011