do you notice in groups other moms act?

they act like their dh r perfect. like in relationship groups some moms ask about a problem they have with their dh. so they can see that they are not the only ones and others can relate to them. and you got moms who say stuff that nothing to do with question. like if the title says only answer if he DOES do it. and a whole bunch that doesnt will answer like they have to make known that their man is in check. i mean if i cant relate i dont answer you know. i am i the only one that sees this im just wondering?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Maybe they just want to give support and suggestions. That is what this place is for and we can't really exempt a group from a question because you never know where you will get good advice that clicks with your (or my own) specific needs. I don't think I'm perfect, but maybe not asking for specific people to respond in answers would solve the problem. Join a group that is more controlled for more private things is my opinion. We all just want to know we aren't alone sometimes. And, we all need to be open to all answers regardless of their origin.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I see it too, quite annoying. The post was looking for anyone who could relate and give helpful advice or input based on experience, but what a lot of them do is talk about how they never have to go through that because so and so. Its funny, are they trying to brag?? Who knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I know which people you're referring to. The "Oh, my DH would NEVER do that" kind of people. Really, like the person with the problem doesn't feel bad enough without that junk! Because if you've never lived it then you really can't answer, so don't! :D
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• lol, that is so funny because I JUST asked a question and the only answer I got is from someone who was bragging and NOT helping in any way! What a dumb a$$
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Oh, I hate that in real life too! I have had people say directly to me "My kids would NEVER do that!" when I was trying to get advice or sharing my concern about something my child WAS doing. How is that helpful? Advice can certainly come from people who might not have the exact same problem if it is given from a good place...but bragging or using the question as an opportunity to say that could never happen to you is just plain wrong and certainly not at all helpful!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I asked a question the other day and all the answers were helpful except for one who pretty much bashed me for something that had nothing to do with what I asked. I was just stating my situation thinking that it would help someone to better understand the question. I thought it was really rude.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• i know it s like when i have a problem something minor this one person said oh maybe u guys need conselling my husband and i rarely have fights. its like give me a break. a small disagreement and we need conselling????? what the heck! if she never has this problem then why say anything you know.i specificly asked wifes who can relate too! i had 5 answers saying oh my dh never does that!!! yayayaya right!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 7:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2008