Slept with Brother-in law now pregnant!

I love my husband but point blank he is horrible in bed. We can go weeks without sex, (apparently I can't be he can.) He has gained a lot of weight his energy level is very low. Long story short,I have had an on going friendship/relationship with his brother and we drank too much one night a guess what? I'm Pregnant! Brother is thrilled doesn't mind keeping it a secret and having hubby thinks this child is his, he plans on supporting the child financially, he is very very well off. So are we. Since brother in law spends a lot of time at our house anyway, he isn't married no kids of his own. He loves our kids like they are his own. He is alwasy being referred to as my "other husband" my family and friends. It wouldn't be wierd for him to be around here all the time since he already is and has been. Often there is talk of him moving in with us since he is alone and our house is far bigger than we need. He coudl have an enitre wing to himself. So what do you think can I pull this off? Or do I just tell hubby and cause all hell to break lose. We have 2 young kids of our own who love their Uncle and do more with him than their Dad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I feel so sorry for your husband!

Answer by missanc at 3:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Reap what you sow.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 3:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• OMG that is so messed up I dont even have words to say. MESSED UP in so many ways. You need to tell dh and seek counseling..seriously, counseling!
    Anonymous

• surprised

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Not to judge but it think that is horrible and very selfcenter thing to do , to sleep w/ ur husbands brother cuz ur husband is bad in bed? and i think you should tell ur husband the truth isnt that what marriage is dont u take ur vows seruous? well i guess not since ur sleeping w/ ur husbands brother. but y would u keep a secert like that from not only ur husband but keeping it between u n his brother. whats gonna happen if he gets mad one day and decideds to spill ur lil sercet all hell will break loose. Its not fair to ur husband . nor ur family inculding ur childern
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I think the best thing would be to sit your husband down and tell him the truth, because he deserves to know what happened and that he is not the baby's dad. Secrets have a way of coming out, and usually at the worst times and people always end up getting hurt.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• If you can go so long without sex don't you think your husband will figure this out? I really hope this is a troll post because I thought Springer was off the air.
    Anonymous

• I don't know who is a bigger a-hole. You for treating your husband this way or your BIL for treating his own brother this way. This will bite you in the ass, so get ready. There is no way this is working out with a happy ending. Good luck, and get some counseling.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• oh, wow! all i have to say is ________!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 3:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Are u kidding me? I feel incrediably sorry for ur husband..this is just messed up

instead of cheating on him maybe you should of suggested maybe hitting the gym together..lookin into viagra or simply just talking to him about ur needs..

Tell Him..he DESERVES to know what happened..no matter the consequences..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 3:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011