Does any do Etsy?

I know you need a CC for the business side of it, but do you need a license to get started in what you sell?
How much do you have to be making in what you're selling to actually call it a business?
And if you're under do you still have to pay taxes at the end of the year?
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I use etsy. I have 2 shops. You need a credit card or ATM Bank card to get started. I haven't been selling very long. If you do a high volume I would say it would be in your best interest to pay taxes. You do not need a license.
    jtomasic

Answer by jtomasic at 12:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Check out http://www.silkfair.com as another marketplace to consider to sell things online. As far as setting as a business. It will depend on how much you set up your business, and the volume and where you are getting your supplies. Some vendors require your tax verification to deal with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2008