Very strange question...I haven't had a period in 2 months and for the past 2 weeks I've had a very light pink discharge that won't stop, could this be pregnancy or a more serious problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• yo if i was you id deff go get a preg test... and if that come out neg go get a blood test... and if that say you aint preg then id go see a doc :)
    mrsREElS

Answer by mrsREElS at 11:20 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• What possible reason would you have NOT to just do a pregnancy test at this point (or a month ago, actually?)
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 2:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I don't understand why you haven't done preg test or seen your doctor, this could very well be a very serious matter and you need to find out as soon as possable. this happened to me and I was pregnant and I had an ectopic pregnancy, this can burst your tube or worse, I hope this is nothing serious but you shouldn't wait around to find out either. Caring an ectopic pregnancy can be fatal.

I hope you see where I'm coming from and you find out A.S.A.P

Good luck
    hotmamma_79

Answer by hotmamma_79 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• There are many reason's this could be. Could be your birth control, Pregnancy, track infections, stress... etc. You'll have to go to your doctor to get an accurate answer.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2008