What is your best work-from-home tip?

If you work from home, what is your best sanity-saving tip? What do you do or what do you use - to balance work, kids, spouses, houses, school/homeschool/continuing education, community responsibilities ... life in general?

I use a hodge-podge of resources like FlyLady's routines, the Pomodoro Technique and sheduling blocks of time for specific areas (i.e. homeschooling, work, spiritual). I'd love to compare notes and see where I can improve! =)

~ Penny, The CJsKidsClub.com Webmom ~

---> Special Note: We know we all want to get ahead but please save the ads for another thread. A link in your signature is fine. A full-on sales pitch is not. Thank you for understanding. <---

LifeCoachPenny

Asked by LifeCoachPenny at 3:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• ???Get out there!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My calendar is my life-saver! If I didn't write EVERYTHING down, I would be all over the place!! LOL ;o)

~Alyssa M.
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• @Alyssa I figured that out the hard way: I *was* all over the place! It was hard to feel any sense of peace or direction until I started taking my calendar seriously. =)

@IraqiVetWife Action is definitely a requirement for anything. Even choosing to do nothing or wait is an action. I can't remember who came up with "Just Do It!" but it's something I repeat to myself when I feel like I'm chickening out or losing faith. LOL
    LifeCoachPenny

Comment by LifeCoachPenny (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• To do lists.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Organization
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2011