Whats up with my bras??? adult content

Idk if my boobs are big or if I am buying the wring bras. I had two kids and noticed everytime I wear a bra my boobs always pop out of the bra. I keep buying a new bra every week. I wear a size 38 D so I was told. I breastfeed and I am not sure why my boobs keep popping out. It's gross and I am always adjusting my bra straps. Please help. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You need a larger cup size bra
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• get fitted by someone. maybe at victoria's secret
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 3:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yeah, you definitely need to get fitted, you are wearing the wrong size.

Answer by older at 3:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Go to a good department store. Talk to the rep and see what suggestions she has. Good luck.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• you need a full coverage...not necessarily a bigger cup...I can only wear full coverage...I hate falling out. Im a 36 D and I hate it, but they sell bras that are full coverage and also will minimize :) I got mine at Kohls for like $25. :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Get fitted, but by someone at a department store. Any time I went to VS they would "fit" me into a size that they carried even if it was the wrong size.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Go and get fitted. You could have the cup size wrong, or the band size, or both... you don't really know until you get professionally fitted! Also, don't forget your breasts really fluctuate when you're breastfeeding. I was once a 36D...now I'm a 36A. I have bras everywhere in between those two sizes!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• sounds like you need a bigger bra
    Emilypit

Answer by Emilypit at 4:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I would NOT suggest getting fitted because I haven't come across a single person who knows what they're doing yet (out of about 12). It didn't matter where I went, they measured me anywhere from a 38A to a 36D. I'm actually a 32GG or a 34G (depending on the brand).

I do agree that a full coverage bra might help. Try one on in the size you currently think you wear, see how it feels, and if you're still popping out, or straps are sliding, try a different size. Does the band fit alright in your current bra (not sliding up your back, it fastens on the loosest hook, etc.)? If you go to Bravissimo.com, they have some videos (or at least they did) on how a bra is supposed to fit and look. That might be helpful, as well. Are you currently breast feeding, or did you breastfeed? It's possible that your milk supply is fluctuating, causing the difference in size, if you're currently breast feeding. Good luck!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I think the above posts have got you "covered" LOL
    Yes, bigger cup size and maybe a smaller circumference too?
    Make sure to buy a generously cut cup, none of the plunging cups.
    I would stay away from front closure as well.
    You just missed the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale. I bought 6 bras there for $15.99 EACH!! They are so comfortable and really stay put!
    bonnieblue06

Answer by bonnieblue06 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2011