Do you ever feel that the joke is on you? (vent)

Everywhere I look there are for lease signs and for rent signs. Yet when I call they are full. So wth? Are you just playing some cruel joke that I am unaware of? No I don't want to be added to a wait list! I want you to take down your signs if you are full!!!!

mslksdh

Asked by mslksdh at 4:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Home & Garden

• LoL i had tis problem. Only I was seeing for rent signs outside of individual homes, I would call and they would say oh, thats no longer available we just dont take the sign down until the person moves in!! WTF if its no longer available then take down the sign that says FOR RENT!!! GAH! or put up a sign that says pending, that way i know not to waste my flipping time holding for you to look through your book of rentals!!! grr, I had this happen to me about 15 times one week, and had a few choice words for the poor soul on the other end of the phone....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It is advertisement. Many people search for an apartment for down the road a few months.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:55 AM on Feb. 1, 2011