keeping stuff

My 3month old son is rapidly growing out of his clothes. No big shock there. What did you guys keep and what did you give away or sell? And the same thing with "big ticket" items like swings and pack n plays. We might have one more child but then again we might not. I also live in a small house were storage space is at premium?

Emilypit

Asked by Emilypit at 4:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I gave my stuff away and what I couldn't sold it in a yard sale.

Answer by older at 4:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I chose to keep all my favorite outfits in case we had another child. Then I kept 1-2 outfits in each size to save for them when they are grown. We sold the big stuff and put the money into savings in case we wanted another child, we did and ended up using the money to help replace the sold items.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'm a "one and done" so I give away or sell everything except for a few special items (anything I made her, her first shoes, etc).
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I kept everything knowing we were having more kids. Now I'm only storing it until the summer, so that I can put it in a garage sale.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I get rid of outgrown stuff as soon as I can. I don't need that stuff sitting around using up space. Some I give to my sister-in-law to distribute among her friends; other stuff I just dump in a donation box.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I keep memerable articles like Christmas outfit our something special when went to visit nana or first's.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011