What's the weirdest dream you had during pregnancy?

Ok so if you have been pregnant before you know that pregnancy causes weird dreams. What is yours?

I'll start. When I was pregnant with my youngest I had a dream that I was at the shoppette (which is a our gas station on post) and my water broke and I went into full blown labor right after. I ended up having my baby right there in the store. I was told by the doctors that I was having a girl but in my dream I had a boy, and for some reason my husband was very upset, (in my dream). After that dream I was scared to death to go to the shoppette till after I had my daughter.

armywife698959

Asked by armywife698959 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i dreamed i was giving birth to twins..only when they opened me up (apparently i was a bit psychic, since i ended up having emergency CS), i delivered two pigmy warriors, chomping their jagged, sharp teeth and pumping their little spears into the air..yep, just like the doll in 'trilogy of terror' (late 70s??) that terrorized Karen Black in her apartment.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I had crazy dreams with all 4 pregnancies but my favorite was with my last son(I have 4 boys). This happened the night before I went for my ultrasound(19 weeks along) Dream: My husband and I were sitting in the Dr.'s office because I had him "checked" to see if there were any female sperm. The Dr. walks in and says "I'm sorry Becky, Dan only has male sperm, the 2 of you will never have a baby girl" I woke up so mad I hit my husband while he was sleeping! ha ha I went for the ultrasound the next day and the first thing that pops up on that screen....was my baby's penis! So we never did have a girl, 4 kids was our limit. I always thought it was a funny dream because I knew what I was having before I seen the ultrasound.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 4:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I have had sooo many crazy dreams with this pregnancy. Just last night i had a dream that i was involved in some kind of civil war type thing but all the soldiers were little boys!
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 5:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• The other night i had a dream that i had my baby and i was holding him we were in the restroom and all of a sudden i put the baby in the sink so i could watch him *I WOULD NEVER PUT MY BABY IN THE SINK LIKE THAT* and all of a sudden the baby jumped up && changed into like a lizzard or something and ran out under a crack at the door. i woke up and was like WTF ha ya. wierd.
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I had one recently that my current, sweet, supportive, caring, loving, wonderful SO inhabited the same body as my stupid, ignorant, neglectful, abusive, childish ex. The "Ex" came out and asked me to go get shoes for him when I was busy trying to help my sister get ready for her wedding. I snapped and told him to do it himself and called him lazy. Then later I went into labor and my current SO side came out and was still made that I snapped. He didn't care about my birth plan anymore or about helping me get through labor! The doctors came in and asked HIM if I was serious about having a natural birth. He said "I don't care. Cut her open. Get it out. I want to go home"

Ruined. My whole. DAY.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I won't even tell you my dreams because you will think that I am nuts but I have very violent dreams for some reason.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• ive had sooo many crazy dreams but i had many dreams that i was having a girl sure enough i am having a girl in july
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Well, the craziest dream I had was at about 5 months...I had been sick the whole time and coudnt keep anything down even water made me sick newaz I was so hungry that I dreamed I was in a "Roman noodle" eating contest and when I woke up I remember being sad because it was just a dream....lol finally I got over the so, called morning sickness, more like all day everyday, and when I did I made up for lost time.
    nat375

Answer by nat375 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011