HAVE YOU EVER FALLEN ASLEEP WHILE TALKING TO SOMEONE ON THE PHONE?

AND WHEN YOU'RE ASK IF YOU ARE SLEEPING OR FALLEN ASLEEP? IT TAKES A VERY ALONG WHILE BEFORE YOU CAN ANSWER, TO THE CALLING OF YOUR NAME OR THE QUESTION...........................................mmmmmmZZZZZZZZZZZZ
zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? CLICK. LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL yea! Ive done it more than once! Ive even fallen asleep while messing around with my bf! haha I started talking in my sleep to and said " I don't like Hello Kitty!" LOL I couldnt deny that I was sleeping after that !! hahahah
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yeah when my now husband and I were dating he ALWAYS wanted to talk on the phone for 2-3 hours and I would be so damn tired but I was so happy to hear his voice whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I didnt put the phone down until I dozed off. It used to make him sad but now that he knows I am not a night owl it doesnt bother him anymore.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• YES! I HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP WHILE ON A CONFERENCE CALL. I GAVE AN APOLOGY, WHEN I WAS TOLD THAT I FELL ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONVERSATION. I THINK FALLEN ASLEEP ON THE PHONE IS VERY RUDE TO THE PERSON OR PERSONS LEFT ON THE OTHER END. IT'S BETTER TO SAY, I'VE GOT TO GO, TALK TO YOU LATER.
    BLESS-BENDICION

Answer by BLESS-BENDICION at 12:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• no, i never have. but my younger sister would and still does it all the time!! she will even call people while she is sleeping and wont say anything. she even had a full conversation and woke up not remembering it!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• back in HS all the time!! You remember being so crazy about your bf you just wanted to talk to him day and night!! Well, I would try but falling asleep always interrupted. Nothing like waking up to a busy signal!! LOL
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yep and the person didnt even realize it. lol
    the thought still makes me laugh.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• yeah a few times lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yeah back in the day talking to a guy. Because i wasnt supposed to be talking to him because he was way way older than me so i had to call him really late and i would fall asleep haha. I guess he was jus to boring ha
    Ft.Stewart_wife

Answer by Ft.Stewart_wife at 5:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Uh no...if I am too tired to talk I hang up.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 11:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2008