What was your first reaction when you found out you were pregnant?

I'm FREAKING out! And it is completely mixed emotions.. super excited, then scared, ready for it 100%, then worried about having a second. I literally just found out two hours ago, and we have been "trying" (not very hard!) for about three months. I am five weeks as of today. I feel so fortunate that it didn't take much work (it took a LOT more with our daughter), but at the same time, freaking out that it happened much sooner than I expected!

Gah! I am just all over the place. I can't concentrate. I don't know what to think!

How did you react when you found out? Anyone else react all crazy like me?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• i put out my cigarette.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• OMG CONGRATS!!! and i freaked out. i kinda felt i thought i wasnt going too be able to have kids i tried with my ex.than i hadnt started so i felt wierd than i finally just checked behind my fiance's back && we were arguin so he went to his moms i went to wal mart to get a test && took it. it came out possitive i freaked and was super excited. like i said we were arguin. well he came home and i told him and he was like go inside so we went inside and he was like oh i thought you were lieng i showed him the test and we were excited so yea. i mean yea lol i was excited
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I couldnt believe it, i was finally pregnant. It took several years so I took 3 to make sure. I was so happy on that toilet I cried.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I cried... I had broken up with my bf the day before and I wasn't ready... I ended up getting back together with him and wasting 2 more years of my life.... At least I have a healthy, happy, and handsome lil boy outta it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I cried when i found out i was pregnant with my second. only bc it was unexpected and i wasnt sure i could love another child as much as my first but i was wrong. i love them both equally. This time we were sort of trying so i wasnt too shocked to find out when i got pregnant.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 5:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• totally alot of tons of mixed , happy emotions
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 5:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I was ecstatic,happy...
    ImKristen

Answer by ImKristen at 5:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• With this last pregnancy, I freaked. We seriously we not trying, but we were also dumb enough to try the 'pull out' method one night because we had run out of condoms so I guess it's to be expected. I cried, he cried, we wondered what the hell we were going to do, went through a slew of emotions. Now at 33 weeks pregnant we're set, we know we can do this. It's wasn't a financial issue for us, it was an emotional one because we have a toddler and wanted to wait till she was out of diapers and in preschool before attempting #3.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I had to look at it like 30 times in a row i could not believe it i toot a test just for the heck of it for some reason my mind was like hey take a pregnancy test so i did and wow i was preg i was so happy and shocked and like no i cant be but i was like wow !!!! my husband was very shocked and very happy
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011