Is this normal? adult content

I am 22 years old and all of the sudden, I want sex all the time. Yesterday, me and my fiance's did it once in the morning, once when he got home from work and twice at night. Today we have done it twice already and I want it so bad. Is this normal? My fiance' is NOT complaining but this is weird for me, we usually only do it like 6 times a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes its normal. I do it way more, lmao! A rush wooooo
    Anonymous

• lol go hop on
    Anonymous

• As you get closer & closer to your 30's, there will be times when your hormone levels rise like crazy & certain hormones make you wicked horny. Very normal. The closer i get to my 30's, the hornier i get. A Woman's sexual peak is anywhere from 30-40. So, you'll only get more horny. Unless you just had a baby....lol, then it seems you don't want it for a while.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Keep it going! lol show him what your working with lol
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 5:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I can't right now, my 4 year old dd is awake lol I can't wait for her bedtime lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Hey girl,
    Your female hormones at 22 are working perfectly well !!! Enjoy it, and your man will be happy!!!
    In case he ever complains -which I doubt- just tell him that it's a hormone thing, and assure him
    you only wanna do it with him.

Bravo !!!
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• P.S. Ignore the jealous comments ! Sex drive is the superglue that can keep couples together, and unite you and your fiancee in the most challenging problems. Be proud of your sexuality, never ashamed of your good health and vitality.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• is it possible u may be prego. when i first get prego i want it all the time...
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It's normal. Hormone levels change all the time. It's awesome that you and your fiance have a great sex life. It's a key component to having a good relationship.
    courtloux_128

Answer by courtloux_128 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011