Have you tried the new VSmile VMotion?

My son has the regular VSmile video game and enjoys it. I was wondering if anyone has the new VMotion and thinks it is more fun. Do the games I already have work with it?

Thanks for the info! Come by my page & sign my guestbook. Have a great day!

Avon_Mommy

Asked by Avon_Mommy at 11:46 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I hope it's fun LOL it's what my 2 1/2 year old is getting for Christmas :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My daughter has the Vsmile and Vsmile pocket. She loves them, so naturally wanted a VMotion when it came out. She bought one with her birthday money. She doesn't really care for the motion part of it, because It doesn't do exactly what she wants it to do. It is kind of awquard. So, she just plays it without motion. She likes the new games though, but still plays her other games on it too. I think what she likes best is that the controller is wireless.
    momtotwins

Answer by momtotwins at 1:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yes, the other games work with it.
    momtotwins

Answer by momtotwins at 1:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yes the other V Smile games work with it. We bought for my son who had a major surgery and he got it for going through it with no problems. He has played about 5 times and hasnt touched it since. We got it at the end of August. They want to use the joystick instead of the motion controller.
    Anonymous