Is anyone else like this? adult content

I am 24 years old and I have a kinda weird problem. I am tight, I mean like everytime I have sex with my husband, the first couple minutes hurt. I have had a child and everything but my husband says I still feel like I did the first time we did it, I was 16 and a virgin. I guess it's not really a problem except the pain from the first few minutes. Just want to know if I am alone in this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• No I also thought I was the only one with that same problem
    mommy161617

Answer by mommy161617 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• try doing forplay or using lube and his finger to loosing it up a little before he just goes in..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 9:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I thought i wrote this for a minute! I experience the same thing except i have never had a baby. I am going to the DR. in April I am going to ask him. It is horrible! Does it stretch out so much under the vaginal opening that it is sore and red afterwards?
    I just started doing what is called a Perinuem massage before sex to help stretch it a little. It helps a little bit but i just started doing it about 2 or 3 days ago. If you find out anything let me know please.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• nope not alone
    ohioautsimmommy

Answer by ohioautsimmommy at 5:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Did you have sutures after you delivered? I had a friend who's Dr. sewed up her vagina too tight after delivery & made sex painful for her for a LONG time. 

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I worry that I'm not tight enough to please him so I guess I wish I were a little tighter, tho not to the point of hurting. Have you asked the doctor about it?
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 6:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Nope not at all! Everytime I have sex with my husband it hurts so bad after the first few minutes. I thought there was something wrong with me..lol.. I had two c-sections to i didnt even have vaginal births.
    Littleguysmommy

Answer by Littleguysmommy at 6:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I also had a c-section so maybe that is why but I have been having sex for 8 years you think I would losen up some right? My doctor says thats just the way I am.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Don't get me wrong, I love that my husband gets to enjoy it so much (he said it feels like a virgin everytime) I just hate that it is painful for a minute or two
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I was going to suggest stretching it some, maybe with some foreplay. That sucks that you are in pain from it. I've had pain from sex, though not like that. I had surgery to try and find out why, the doc couldn't see any reason. Now I'm in PT specifically for this. The pain was so damn bad, felt like I was delivering a baby!
    Try some stretching though. Hopefully that helps! And some good lube.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2011