Is this normal?

My baby girl is 5 weeks old and when she streches her leg shakes badley. Sometimes its one leg and sometimes its the other. Sometimes it happens even if she is not streching. Her Doctors appointment isn't for another week but im a new mommy and im just worried. Please let me know if this is normal or not. Thanks!

Mrsroeder22

Asked by Mrsroeder22 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Both of my boys legs use to shake when they streched but you should ask about it when she goes to the doctors to ease your mind. =)
    Littleguysmommy

Answer by Littleguysmommy at 6:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Use your phone to video this happening. Then you can show it to the doctor of the nurse. Remember that babies are not quite finished when they are born. This should settle down over the next month, but at least you will have that video to refer to, just in case.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My sons legs used to shake too. It has stopped now that he is 4 months old. It is completely normal.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2011