This is crazy I swear! mil...again...

I make bread all the time. Dh wanted a fresh hot loaf to go with his Sunday dinner last night. So I make it. Mil does not eat with us and decides she wants an egg fried in oil eewwww! I made our traditional roast beef with all the fixings, plus bread. This morning I went to slice a piece for toast and get this...mil put my fresh bread into a ziplock with moldy bread! I am throwing it all away!

Is this lady trying to drive me crazy or what??

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 6:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like she is really driving you crazy and that you need a break. I would take a deep breath and just let it go.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I would have been angry! My mom and I used to make a wheat bread! There is no store bought bread that compares! Maybe she has vision problems and didn't see the mold! Next time tell her you'll clean it up! I think you are just so fed up with her and this situation that her breathing is going to drive you nuts. lol Just keep venting here and hopefully she'll be in Cali soon!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2011