Since I have been pregnant I have been experiencing some disturbing emotions. adult content

Facing pregnancy alone, and running from an abusive man, I am now living with other homeless women. I find myself clashing with one, and getting abnormally angry, shaking and loosing it completely. Has anyone experienced hightened emotions to such a degree during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I suppose that would be normal in any situation but in your situation with all the stress you must be under, I wouldn't consider that uncommon but also not recommending staying around that person as stress WILL affect your pregnancy if it gets too severe.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yes! I was in tears one day over the daycare not remembering to give my son's class cupcakes on his birthday! I mean all out heaving tears! It was ridiculous! My suggestion is that you talk to your ob about this. Mine suggested antidepressants but snice I was not experiencing it daily I chose to hold off.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• YES!
    Hormones will and can get the best/worst of you. Particularly given your circumstances... but I would suggest finding someone to talk to. Good Luck.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• when ur pregnant ur gonna experience hormone changes an yes ur gonna become more ap to be irrtable! so what u do is keep calm an dont pay attention to other's an concentrate on that baby! focus on employment, housing, and preparing ur body for next step in ur pregnancy! an remeber to avoid stress cause it not good for ur baby
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 6:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Oh Yes! I remeber crying over the most little of thing. You on the other hand have a rough situation which makes it a little diffrent, I sorry that you came from an abusive relationship but that is good that you were strong enough to leave! That was the best thing for you and that baby! Just try to keep your head up and not stress out the best you can because it can hurt the baby. I wish you the best of luck!
    Mrsroeder22

Answer by Mrsroeder22 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• HORMONES!!! Plus with what you're going through, it's totally understandable. Try to find ways to calm yourself if you can. Constant stress takes its toll on the body. Good luck!
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2011