Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

My ex is still living with his ex.

I have talked to my ex about this for a while now. We almost got together too once he said that he broke up with her. He said that they don't do anything but since she paid rent and she paid for other things she can't move out. I just told him that if he doesn't kick her out that we don't have a chance together. Well he told me she'll be out by next month and she's still living there. I have since told him that we're through and to not call me or text me anything romantically involved. He still says hi to me and tries to be friendly with me and people have seen him out with her but he says that they aren't together and he or she can do whatever they want. This woman is 45 years old and is known as an old whore in the community. She has been with a bunch of guys and has no house, car, or anything to her name. She has pretty much leeched off a man her whole life. I really don't want my 3 year old around this but the courts say I have to let my son go to his house. She just disgusts me so much and I can't handle it anymore. How can i cope?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (15)
  • You teach people how to treat you.

    Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • @ tiddliwinks
    what does that mean?

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • If you allow him to walk on you he will keep doing it.

    Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • I already said that I don't want to be with him. I really don't want his whore to be around my son. She drinks and smokes constantly and my ex is spineless and a complete moron. I don't know how to deal with giving my son two these two idiots for the weekend.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • A. Contact the courts and request that he doesnt have overnight visits with your son because of the woman living in the house and that you believe shes a bad influence and do not feel comfortable.

    B. You cant make him kick her out. If He TRULY wants to be with you again..he'd get rid of her..end of story.

    I am going threw this same ex is living with his ex..we've been talking about getting back together but.. The STILL Living with him and I just told him to put her crap outside..and he I told him then i was done and I wasnt going to do it. If he loved me he would get rid of her..and thats the end of it. He Says she'll be out on Tues. we'll see.

    Answer by SweetPoison at 6:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • Not much can be done unless you contact the courts.

    Answer by tiddliwinks at 6:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • He's getting his cake and eating it too.

    Contact your lawyer to figure something out.

    Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • I have and i tried to get overnight visits taken away and his lawyer painted me as a jealous ex gf who was out to get him for personal reasons and he made up all kinds of lies about me. Basically the courts said that since a lot of men aren't usually trying to be apart of their kids life that they were going to give him the overnight visits. It's pretty much a wait until he fucks up situation. I pretty much have to wait for something bad to happen to my son while in his care for the courts to give a shit. I feel like crying right now.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • *having

    Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • You do have the option of going to the judge. Since the woman smokes in the home, and drinks, I'd bring that up. That's not a healthy environment. Other then that, IDK how you can cope. Other then to try and move on, and don't even think about getting back together with him.

    Answer by Raine2001 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.