Anyone else having a bad day today??

It's just been a sucky day. I was reading a post about another mom having a bad day and was wondering are there more?? My day started fine until we got our taxes done and we are not getting no where near the return we had hope. Then at work (I work in food service) I dropped about 1/3 of the food we had just prepped in the floor. And that is a really bad thing because of food cost. I get home we have no supper stuff so I have to run to the grocery store and then the dishes were waiting on me when I got home (Like dh can't figure out how to open a dish washer) I'm so tire and want this day over. I wonder if it's the phase of the moon..lol. Anyway just curious how was your day??

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 6:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I slipped and fell this morning and hurt my back, then because it was hurting so bad, I got another migraine this afternoon.

I hope your week gets better!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Oh yeah. Not the greatest day today. Baby and Toddler are both sick, so it's been a challenging day to get through. Dinner, bath, bed.... and things will be better! :)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Seriously, yes. I got a bad grade on my mid-term, my mood has just been funky, my energy level never got topped off, I got lost for like 30 minuets in JC, then on my home, I almost hit 3 pedestrians backing out of a parking spot bc I wasn't looking. IDIOT! Just one of those days, I am ready to start over!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Me!!!!!!!!!!! I ready for this day to end. Ds has it in his mind to wake the baby up, he refuse to take a nap, my leg hurts where I can hardly walk. Trying to muster up the energy to wash dishes. I really want to run away right now.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 7:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Awe, I'm sorry mama! I twisted my ankle this morning, and later when I asked DH if he would get me some take-out (for his sweet pregnant wife), he acted like I was nuts. So it COULD have been a bad day, except he felt bad and washed the dishes while I hobbled around making him lunch, and now he's taking care of DS, and I've just decided he's going to be my slave for the rest of the day. And it's beautiful outside. So not such a bad day!
    Anonymous

• i hope your day gets better..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My "bad day" started yesterday--I had to cope with a LOT of noise from my son; the noise carried over into church (and I actually told a couple of people to be quiet!); I have a rather long "to-do" list, and I found out today that information I HAND DELIVERED for my son's Medicaid NEVER GOT PUT INTO HIS FILE!

And I got into a semi-heated discussion about the health care law being ruled unconstitutional; and whenever I get into a debate about politics, I end up driving up my blood pressure. The person on the other end of the debate nicely reminded me not to take what he said personally (and he's a good guy, too).
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 7:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Beth, I think you win the prize so far--dealing with pain IS a pain!
    tinamatt

• I got called from work early to pick my daughter up because she is running a fever of 102. We are expecting a blizzard, my husband is on nights, it's snowing like crazy, and I have no Motrin. Life's great!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Its monday which makes it a bad day in itself, but then I had to work and its my normal day off, and one of my coworkers is literally psycho or bi polar or something and just went off on me for no reason, So I'm sure I will get called upstairs because she is always the victim and it. I came home from work and my kitchen is a mess ands hubby was home all day.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2011