Has anyone tried KY Intense? User rating please. adult content

I keep seeing the commercial and I was just curious. My hubby gets back from overseas this weekend. And we both are gonna try to make up for all the missed loving within the first month. So what really does it do?

True_Gator_77

Asked by True_Gator_77 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Here is what I know and been told. If you have problems with glcerin based lubes..it isn't for you. If you are very sensitive it has been known to cause 'burning' sensations for those who are very sensitive. For those without those problems..the reviews from friends are pretty impressive.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I am so excited for you!! I have never tried it but have always been a little nervous about that stuff, but you can go the other way and buy some adult toys those are alot of fun as well!!! Have an amazing weekend and heck an amazing month!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• We've only used the one for Her. I personally didn't like it, I'm pretty sensitive any way, and it just didn't do anything for me. But I have heard others say it's great. I think since you're making up for lost time, you could enjoy experiencing it for yourself! :o) Have fun!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Thanks everyone. I don't think I will try it. I am sensitive down there and now I Know its not right for me. I have to be careful about soaps so now you guys just confirmed that its not for everyone. Thanks Corysmom96, I am very excited. :-) I am glad everyone answered who did because I would hate for loving to be delayed because I tried it and had a bad reaction.
    True_Gator_77

Comment by True_Gator_77 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011