i havent had a period in 2months and my test are coming back negative and i dont know what to do

the doctors are saying it may be to earlier but i dont know wat to do

JDT02

Asked by JDT02 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor and tell him or her whats going on they will most likely send you for a blood test.
    seansgurl

Answer by seansgurl at 12:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• There is a possibility you want it so bad that your body is tricking you. Happened to me several times.
    Anonymous

• It could be stress. And sometimes ppl have to take blood tests to find out for sure. Good luck
    hailee2006

Answer by hailee2006 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• if your doctor is telling you that after two months of missed periods that its too early... then i would think about calling another dr. you can go to planned parenthood and ask them, and ask for a blood test too. and like others said, could be stress, could be that you want it so badly that your body is sending mixed signals. talk to a new dr.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• If it says your not pregnant ...then..ummm...

Your not pregnant!

BLOOD test will i bet show the same,

Sometimes aunt flow can be a jerk, ....get a pap...see whats going on,
    Anonymous

• I would go a couple of months without a period too. It took me 9 months to get pregnant because I wasn't ovulating regularly. This might be what's going on with you too. Check with your OB.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Stress can keep you from ovulating which in turn can keep you from having a period. I rccomend charting your temps for a while. I t will help you figure out what is going on with your cycle and will also help you get pregnant! A really good book for learning how to chart your Temperature is "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" By Toni Weschler
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 1:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2008