Signatures

This might be a dumb question, but I can't seem to figure out how to add a signature my posts? I have one with Sweet Peas, but I would like to make one for the different groups that I am in! I've seen most people have them...I'm feeling kinda left out...LOL Any help would be great!!! Thanks in advance!!

TreyandGabesmom

Asked by TreyandGabesmom at 12:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi TreyandGabesmom,

Here's how to add a signature:

Click the 'My CafeMom' tab.
    Click on the 'Personal Details' button underneath your profile picture.
    On the left side of the next page, click the 'Signatures' link.
    The next page will give you details on adding a signature.
    You will see two options: 'Add a Rich Text Signature' (with links, colors, SweetPeas, etc.) or 'Add a Plain Text Signature' (no links or colors).
    Decide which kind of signature you would like to create and click the appropriate button.

Follow the instructions on that page to create your signature.

Be sure to give your signature a name. That way you can keep track of the different signatures if you create more than one.

Once you've created your signature, be sure to set it as your default if you want to use it every time you post or send a message on CafeMom.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:14 AM on Nov. 16, 2008