Class of 2000 Reunion???

Did any of you go to your 10 year high school reunion???

I did not go. I completely disassociated myself from the people I went to high school with. When I graduated, 2 months later I was in college.

I got the email last year, but I thought why in the world would I want to see any of these people. My husband also graduated in 2000. He wanted to go to his, but had to work!!

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 7:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mine is this year, but I'm not going. I feel like I still talk to the ppl I want to, adn I see the ppl I don't want to all the time in town. Maybe by 20 years I'll change my mind.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I wouldn't have minded going but then I found out they wanted everyone to pay $80 per person. No thanks. I keep in touch with the people I want to and I was friends with people from differnt class years so I felt it kind of wold have been a waste.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Why go is just a " i am better than you" event . Dont get me wrong I got nothing to hide and I have done pretty good. But why go?
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 8:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Reunions, unless you are still in contact with a bunch of former classmates, aren't really worth the time. Have a little reunion of your own. That's what we did! It was SO much fun and we didn't have to deal with any other junk or eat food we didn't like and watch people dance that should NEVER be seen on a dance floor.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 8:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I did not feel the need to see these people again. My husband would like to go to his, but is being held around the time of my due date so we will see.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I feel the same exact as you no need to go
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2011