fireman!

if any one has done a nursery/toddler room in the fireman/firetruck theme, please help!!! i have a firetruck bed and dont want the bedding firetruck also, so i am thinking just a solid color comforter... i am gonna paint the walls a light grey color and hang a few firetruck pictures on the wall.. other than that, i am STUCK!! i need some ideas.. anyone have any ideas or pictures to inspire me?? thanks in advance

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• I had a freind who did this, but I never got around to it... you know those borders you can put up on the walls? She found the theme she liked, firetrucks in your case, and cut them up and stuck them all over the walls. You could cut out the firetrucks and make them look like they are driving around the room. That's about all I have, I am a terrible decorator LOL.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 7:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Do some lamps that are the shape of firetrucks, get toys/stuffed animals that have to do with firemen, forewomen and firetrucks. Maybe get some police or ambulance stuff because it goes with the same theme, a rug that is fire truck or like a city with streets on ii... you could paint your dresser red with a yellow stripe. hope I was helpful!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My mom had these framed pictures of firetrucks for my little brother
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011