Find out or let it be a suprise?

I am having my third child. I already have 2 girls. 9 and 11months. I would love to have this one be a suprise, but we are limited on income and I would really need a baby shower if I were to have a boy. (I need nothing it I have another girl) What would you do?

summerbear

Asked by summerbear at 7:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I totally undestand because when I was pregnant with my 3rd child I wanted to find out becauase I already had 2 boys and was thinking the same thing, if it is a girl I will need new things. I think if you really want to be surprised then you should be, I tried to find out and they couldn't tell me because of the position of the baby.

If you are surprised and it is a boy then you could have a party after the baby is here. My sister did that and everyone got to see the baby and it was a lot of fun,.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Well you could still have a baby shower just have it neutral colors so that way if it is a boy you would have stuff that he could wear and you can buy little by little boy stuff. Congrats on the baby
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• You could have the shower and just ask for gender neutral stuff.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 7:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• find out what is . or have a family member find out for the purpose of the shower then you find out that day
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 8:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I prefer to avoid the exposure and then it's a surprise anyway.
    Different priorities, but works well for me.
    And babies don't care what color they wear.
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• If you really want it to be a surprize you could always have the shower after the baby is here
    Ladyrosa

Answer by Ladyrosa at 7:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• if i have the ability to find out i will... i like to be prepared and get the things i need to before the baby comes and not have to do the nutral thing.... but if you are unsure and would need a baby shower for a boy it would be safe to find out and have what you need.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• i hate surprises, so i think i would practice self control and not find out :p

pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• with it being the third i would find out. that way you can pretty much be prepared. or just buy everything neutral
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Have a Surprise I waited till both of my kids were born to find out what I was having it made labor worth it. Congrats and Good Luck.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011