As a woman, would it be awkward for you to take a man's V-card (virginity) adult content

I have a friend who is 19 and dating a guy her age but he is a virgin and she isn't. She said they are prob gonna do it soon and she said the only thing she is worried about is taking his V-card. Has anyone gone through this? Was is awkward? Is there anything she should do differently? She said she has had sex with 2 other guys but neither of them were virgins.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I did it a few times when I was younger, but prefer not to. I like a man that has a clue... But there are benefits to teaching. Men who have their Vcard are more likely to want to please YOU rather than already having a style or "moves." Sometimes having the ability to train them to fit your needs is a good thing.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I could never..... I am a student, NOT teacher. It's a complete turn off to think of doing so, ever
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• if she is dating him and plans on having sex with him and i'm sure she will be with him on v-day then what is the problem it's just a card.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• not v-day card. taking his virginity is called taking his v-card
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• In high school I took two guys v cards. It was not weird or anything at all. I think that both of them were anxious to get it over with! Oh, and to clarify, I was sexually active at a young age! The first guy was when I was 16, we dated for like a year I think, the next boy was when we were 18...nd dated for like, 2 years!! Dont judge!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• oh okay now that you put it that way... gosh i feel old lol... but if she plans on it anyway then why not
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• lol lynnsae, don't worry I only know it cause I still talk to people in high school
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It wasn't awkward for me..and I took two V-cards. ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Why aren't we talking like adults and just say virginity?

As for your friend...sex is ackward the first time in any relationship. Since this will be his first, she can teach him what she likes and how to do it for her maximum pleasure. he won't know any different. Men don't need much stimulation to get off so she really can't do much wrong.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• eh, done it a few times. it certainly wasn't the best of life or anything but it wasn't the worst either (serioulsy) lol
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2011