How many times have you moved since you had kids?

summerbear

Asked by summerbear at 7:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Way to many times, bt it led me to my wonderfull fiance, and allowed me to have my beautifull son Zack. I have only moved once when I was about six months prego with my son Zack. My family hasn't moved since then in the last 2 and a 1/2 years. I don't plann on moving either.
    ZLandAJsmommy

Answer by ZLandAJsmommy at 11:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We moved once (half a block) when I was pregnant with my second. And not since then.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• 5
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• why to many time... but once we get settled again that's it for a long while
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• 3 times
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• more than 10 times. gotta love the military :)
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 7:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• twice, when my husband and I were first married we lived with my parents, out oldest was 14 months old when we moved into out first house. Then after our third child was born we moved into our current house. Instead of moving again we are remodling the house we live in.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• We moved when I was 7mos preg w/ baby #1 because I learned the house (an old historic home) had lead and asbestos and I could not deal.

when kids were 23 mos and 4 mos old we moved from a 2bdrm townhouse to a 3 bdroom house

and when kids were 3yr & 4 12 yr we moved from the city to the country. we're settled now for the most part but considering a bigger house in same city/school district
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• 4
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• When my twins were 3 months old we moved from an apartment to a house. That was 17 years ago. I think it's really important for kids to have a home where their roots are. I would love it if we could live in this house forever and continue have xmas and everything here. Sadly we are probably going to have to sell it in order to retire.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2011