New car or Fiance's B Day

So if i wanted to take my fiance out i couldnt get a car/cause if i get a car ill be broke for like a week so i asked him what i should do he said we should just go out, I do have a car but im sotired of it. Like so much stuff is wrong with it and hes just always been selfish he pissed me off when he told me we should just go out idk what to think n e more sometimes i feel like hes just using me. Im 3 monthe Pregnant He doesnt have a job i do. we argue all the time. hes always telling me you should buy me this or that and its old already he cant really find a job cause he doesnt have his papers, hes from Jamaica i really dont know what to do n e more were staying at my moms && shes always talking crap about him on the computer and watching t.v. I just dont know what to do ne more.

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Why are you with a guy that will not support you or your baby? And why are you supporting him?

You have the job. It's your money. You spend it on what you want. He cannot tell you how to spend it and cannot make you spend it on him.

He sounds like a loser. Kick him out before it's too late.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• he needs to get off his butt and out your mama's house, Find some type of job to try to support you and your new baby if not his butt would be out on the sidewalk with out a second thought. Hun he is using you and you know it sounds like you dont want to admit it
    kt2babies

Answer by kt2babies at 8:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• i personally would get a car, but im always looking out for number 1 :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Sounds like you're being used. When I saw the title of this post and the first few sentences I thought "of course you can wait on your car and take him out for his birthday." Then I read the rest. Fix your car, and kick him out. Telling you to buy things for him is a huge red flag. Who does that??
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• YES I KNOW IM JUJST SO SCARED THAT IM GOING TO BE SAD AND DEPRESSED THAT HE LEAVES ME AND I CRY ALL THE TIME AND LOSE THE BABY. I DONT WANT TO LOSE THE BABY. BUT HE MAKES ME CRY ALL THE TIME WE ARGUE LIKE EVERYDAY. AND CRY ALL THE TIME. HES SAYING HES GOING TO LEAVE TOMORROW NOW AND NOW IM SAD AND WANT TO CRY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO N E MORE. I HATE THIS I JUST WISH HE SCOULD CHANGE AND I KNOW HE NEVER WILL HES MARRIED AND SAYS HE WANTS ME TO PAY FOR HIS DIVORCE SO WE CAN HET MARRIED LIKE FORREAL?> AHHHH WHAT DO I DO?
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2011