Need help with obsessive exwife causing problems for kids and myself

Found out she's viewing my myspace like 3 times a day, kids are failing in school and she's spending all this time on me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• set your myspace to private
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Talk to her and ask her what she wants? If it's a relationship and you don't want it. Simply tell her that it'll never work out and that maybe she needs to move on. Let her know not to put the kids in the middle of something that didn't work out between you two. Set your page to private and if it continues after asking her to stop it's harrassment so get a restraining order against her. She's probably feeling sad and lonely and wants someone shes confortable with but if you don't want it then she needs to know and don't beat around the bush just tell her.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:26 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• This is why I would never get involved with someone with an "EX".. No, No, No... Not in this lifetime.
    Anonymous

• Set your MySpace to private and go about your business.
    MrsDavid

Answer by MrsDavid at 12:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• anon 11:39...how do you avoid THAT???? Most everyone has an EX. And it doesn't have to be an EX-WIFE for them to start acting crazy, either.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• stalkers suck. trust me. i know. :-P just ignore her. spend time with your stepkids and pretend their crazy mother doesnt exist to you. make everything you have online private and password protected. dont give any fuel for the fire. you cannot change her behavior. only avoid interaction with her.
    Anonymous

• I am a comulsive obsessive ex and it sometimes takes me a year to get over someone and I cant help but call... show up at work. However, when my ex acknowleges me it calms me down. In fact when he has put the shoe on the other foot I go running. Sometimes when you have OCD you can't help it. Most of my exes but one I drove crazy have helped me through I want to move on. I know what Im doing looks crazy but you can't help it when you have an OCD disorder. Most of my exes have said, Jane Doe you are lucky you are beautiful or we'd throw your crazy self out of your life. Its okay to have a little crazy help guide your ex to a safe zone and she may get over you faster.
    Anonymous

• OOPs crazy self out of there life... What helps me is acknowledgement...
    Anonymous