For those of you who have been on phentermine/Adipex.

How many months were you on them and how much weight did you lose? I'm just wanting to get an estimate on about how much weight I could potentially lose on a 2 month supply. My doctor is prescribing me 2 months. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I was on Phentermine for about 6 months. I only lost 10 pounds. Not very good progress.
    gifford4ofus

Answer by gifford4ofus at 12:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I was phentermine for about two days. My heart started racing, I had palpitations and felt dizzy.. Yeah.. I gave that up. My daughter's friend was on it for about a month, lost 10 lbs, but wound up in the hospital for the same reasons as me. Bad Stuff.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I was on it to and its not worth it even a low dose you can have a heart attach
    melissasweet

Answer by melissasweet at 11:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• ive actually been on it multiple times and its actually the safest diet pill out there. Its FDA approved and you shouldnt have any problems with it if your following your doctors instructions. The first time I took it i lost 17 in 6 weeks. Im back on it again, just started last saturday , im already down 4 lbs but we will see this saturday when I weigh in .
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 9:32 PM on Dec. 25, 2008