Does your dh do stupid things when drinking?

My dh went to the bars yesterday. He decided to park in a wrong spot. And almost got towed. We had to pay $107. And we are moving in dec. That took money from our moving expence. What would you do? I was woundering if any one else has this problem.

MommyTessier

Asked by MommyTessier at 12:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• is it all the time or just stupid this one time?? If he is constantly doing shit to disrupt your lives, then he may need professional help. None of us has time for that juvenile crap.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• He drinks may be 3 times a week. but it is only when he goes out to drink.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 12:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• all the time his favorite is to tell everyone what we llike to do in bed luckily i have learned how not to blush when he does it so they think he is making it up to get under my skin
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 1:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• dh doesn't drink, so I wouldn't know!
    Anonymous

• not really. he doesn't drink all that often but when he does sometimes he leaves a half empty beer bottle somewhere and it'll get knocked over and spill on my carpet which pisses me off but i can't say he does anything really stupid.
    Anonymous

• Yes he gets out of control and starts shouting for no reason! and it makes him get into an arguement with me its horrible.
    Anonymous

• Yes, that is the whole problem with drinking! My ex is an alcoholic so he spent a lot of time drunk and did many, many stupid things. Like your example, it often took money out of what should have been our household budget and time away from what should have been family time! It stinks! He also said embarrassing things, we had really stupid fights over stupid things because he was drunk and spending money, and then he didn't have any energy when he was hungover, which he didn't acknowledge at all because it was just part of his life on a daily basis. If he does a lot of stupid things then drinking may be a problem for him....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 2:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I do hate it bc Im always scared that someone will want to start a fight and mine will fight if messed with but also if someone jumps a nother and its not a fair fight
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 2:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2008