does your child take a bath everynight

or how often do they was their hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Mine had baths and washed their hair every night. I have 2 boys, and the ran around too much, got sweaty, etc. and just needed a bath or they smelled like puppies!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• They both shower everyday . Wash their hair everyday too. I make sure of that. Some kids bring lice to school and I need to make sure she is always clean and check her hair too ... am I a bit pyscho ? you bet!
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 8:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My kids play hard and get FILTHY!  NOBODY ASK ME WHERE THE DIRT COMES FROM CAUSE I DONT FREAKING KNOW!  ;)  They get food all over themselves and my 1 year old is ALWAYS getting sticky!  There is no choice but for them to get a bath everynight, lol.  They have to wash their hair every night when they take a bath/shower because they will WIPE THEIR HANDS IN THEIR HAIR!  Ha, ha!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My daughter is 7. I try to get her in every day, but it doesn't always happen. My 5 year old son takes one every other day.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• FYI - amparoortega. Showering and washing hair is not going to get rid of lice!! They like clean hair!
    Anonymous

• My son has to take a shower every night, I wash his hair b/c/ it is really short and I wash it with his face
    My daughter takes a shower every other night, she is 3 and doesn't play as hard, we are black, so I only wash her hair once a week or so (depending on the style it is in)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My kids take baths daily. My daughter washes her hair every other day.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• No, it is not necessary for young children to bath everyday in the wintertime. My dd has eczema and it would just irritate her.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Mine takes one every night and washes his hair everytime
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 1:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My girls have really bad eczema so during the winter months I bathe them every other day and it is very short sweet and to the point! If they soak for extended periods of time, the skin becomes horrific!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2011