How can I give up on getting all A's?

I went into this semester saying I would get all A's. Well I have a high B in math right now. I am working my tail off but I cant help but feel let down.

Pink_caffiene

Asked by Pink_caffiene at 8:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in

• don't give up!!! never, ever lower your standards!! you CAN do it!! you just have to keep trying! :)
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 9:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Just happens that way sometimes. As long as you are giving it your all be satisfied.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I go into every semester saying that I will get all A's. However by midterms I have a much better and more realistic goal for myself by the end of the semester. I got A's in math until I hit college Algebra and Statistics was a nightmare for me. I wish you luck. BTW I set my standards for myself now based on my interest level in the class as well as how hard that I know that I work.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I always set that goal too, and although it didn't happen every semester, I never gave up and graduated with a 3.8 You can do it, never give up on your goals, and don't be too hard on yourself if that grade stays a B, as long as you tried your best that's all that matters. I beat myself up over the 2 B's I got in 4 years and NO ONE cares what I graduated with now, so I sit back and think why did I waste all those tears? I know I always did my best. Good luck with the semester, I'm thinking since its only january you still have plenty of time!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Well I found out she drops a test grade..... So now I feel somewhat better
    Pink_caffiene

Comment by Pink_caffiene (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• As long as you are truly doing your best, and getting help when needed, then you should feel proud of your accomplishments

Answer by rkoloms at 6:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It will be okay. You could still pull out an A.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• As long as you are doing your best and giving your all, then be proud of the B. I am trying for a C in my math class, even thought he rest of my classes I am aiming for A's or B's.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• never let your standards falter, but dont feel bad either. it was hard enough getting straight A's in schools BEFORE kids
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 6:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Don't give up. Get a friend that good in math to help you. a B is still good.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

Next question in
Grading Scale

Next question overall (Relationships)
Wig..??? adult content