Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

grand canyon adult content

my lady cave is like the grand canyon. How can i make it tighter? My BF gets lost in there all the time

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (10)
  • L.M.F.A.O........ best analogy ever. EVER.

    ok. moving on, kegels will work wonders. it's a pelvic muscle that you squeeze and release and you're supposed to do it while pregnant to keep them tight and prevent incontinence both during pregnancy and after, and i think it helps alot. my youngest is 8 months but i still do them every time i can (i usually have nothing else to think about in the shower so i do them then). look it up online it'll tell you exactly how to do them. i think there might even be something you can use (maybe like a dildo shape but not for pleasure. i'm guessing thats the shape i've just read about it)

    Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 9:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • LOL!!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah BREATHE....... buwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
    Good Luck i am not sure anything can help you !

    Answer by Ericha7 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • Maybe it's your boyfriend.....

    Answer by kbutts at 11:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • lmao!!, those will help lol

    Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • kegles, lots of them

    Answer by JLS2388 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

  • lmfao omg that's hilarious the only thing that popped into my mind is LOTS of kegal exercises

    Answer by Bird16_J at 12:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • yes Kegals do wonders.. also I now a women that washes her "grand canyon" lol.. with vinager water.. she swears it makes her tighter.. dont ask me if its true lol..

    Answer by yvonne37 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • kegals do wonders. u can also buy weights like ben wa balls or even kegal pods to help strengthen your grand canyon. if its really bad u can talk to your dr about surgery.

    Answer by tanper29 at 6:11 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • You can either: A. get a bigger boyfriend or B. go to a plastic surgeon for vaginal rejuvination.

    Answer by Syphon at 6:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.