SOMETIME I FEEL SO SAD THAT MY KIDS FATHER IS NOT WITH ME ANYMORE. HE HAS MOVE ON WITH HIS LIFE.WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ME? I WANT TO BE HAPPY TOO. SOMEONE PLS TELL ME HOW DO YOU REALLY MOVE ON.

I WAS WITH HIM FOR ABOUT SIX YR AND I HAD 2 LITTLE KIDS WITH HIM. I DEVOTED MY LIFE TO HIM. HE LEFT ME AND NOW HIS DATING A OLDER WOMAN. WHICH I DON'T THINK THATS WRONG. FOR HALF OF OUR TIME TOGETHER HE NEVER WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH ME. NOW I FOUND OUT THEY ARE ALWAYS SPENDING TIME TOGETHER IN DIFFRENT HOTEL AND SO. THAT REALLY HURTS. I KNOW THAT I NEED TO MOVE ON ALSO..

EVANGELINA595

Asked by EVANGELINA595 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• First, I just looked at your profile and I think you're a knock out. It sounds like he was completely disrespectful to you and your relationship if he started seeing another woman before you split up. I would be furious. Get mad about it because you didn't deserve that kind of treatment. Take a while off, but get back into dating without looking for anything serious. Date around and see what these men have to truly offer you and you will start to get back to feeling good about yourself and your situation.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• You just have to keep yourself occupied. Keeping busy is the only way to take your mind off of it. Go out with your friends when he has the kids and treat yourself to a good time. You need to be happy by yourself before you can be with anyone else. Just have fun with your kids and your friends right now. If you need counseling then do so. There is nothing wrong with that. Especially when you have kids that are involved. Keep your head up. You'll be happy again :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• No woman should be treated that way ..
    You give your life to someone and then they just rip your heart out and step on it..and then go about their merry way..
    Well your better than that woman he is with...alot younger alot prettier...and im sure...ALOT FRESHER if you know what i mean hahaha

Now... You dont need to even think about this guy he is a waste of time...i wouldnt even consider him anything less but a sperm donor gone wrong, ....and take care and time for your little ones...like you have been..im sure your a great mommy....and i would also take him for a ride in the court system and take his money and his new grannys money too oops...i mean ;o) his *gf*
    Anyway...Keeping your thoughts on your children and maintaining your life will help you...going back to school in your free time will also help. doing things for you trying to find yourself with help you more than you know!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• The more time you have on your hands will only make it harder not to sit and think about it. Just evaluate your situation and know that you are a beautiful mother of 3 kids and are doing the best you can. You dont need a man to be happy. Especially one that is gonna hurt you. There is a reason you guys broke up and you need to be happy that the first step is over with. Just take it one day at a time. Also remember htat you have three kids that are affected by there parents seperating. Be there for them and be sure to let them know that you both still love them. And let them see you happy. It would really hurt them to see Mommy hurting
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Oh it is hard....I can relate! But the first step is to BELIEVE you will move on. Don't hold too tightly to the feelings you have, let them go....Focus on yourself and your kids and making your life work for you. I am not saying it is easy, but it does work.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 1:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• just think that if that is who he really is is that what you really wanted? he probably did you a favor and now you have your life free to find another that will accept you and your kids and never leave you. just concentrate on your kids after all you got that at least from him. nothing is more precious then them. it will take time but just stay strong and one day you will wake go about your day and then later that day you will think to yourself. gosh it's been all day and i haven't thought about him till now. then you know your closer to completely letting go.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Hey sexy woman, you need to love yourself first. You have to believe that what happened is not your fault - let him go. Involve yourself in other things that bring fulfillment to your life. I decided to do volunteer work and the change that I brought into other people's lives helped completely forget why started doing it. I also changed my hair - I cut it short for the first time! By the time he came back and told me he missed me, I had already moved on (I told him we could still be friends thought LOL). Look in the mirror every day and the more you love yourself, the more you'll want to forget him.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 1:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2008