so i love my job but cant stand my supervisor

so i love my job and i never really have to deal with my supervisor unless they do a home check or i call in sick.. i tell my BF that they dont seem to be doing their jobs correctly and they have no communication skills i have only been working there for 10 months and my bf thinks that i should go to their boss and tell them what my opinion is and i should try and apply for their job so my ? is should i or just deal with it i dont really have seniority there yet..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• It's a little soon to rock the boat. I would wait until you have proven yourself enough that your work speaks for itself -- then get her job.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Bite your tongue This economic people can not lose their jobs. Wait til you get seniority there. If you can't wait and if you have time start filling out applications for a new job.
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 9:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yeah i mean i already asked my mom to cover one of my shifts for me.. already doing her job
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• You should definitely be looking for another position

Answer by rkoloms at 10:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Do what your bf suggests and you're just asking to be fired. If you don't like what is going on there, your best bet is to look for another job.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2011