Breast Pain OMG

Is there anything you ladies know of that can help ease this excruciating pain? lol I can handle the nausea but my boobs are too big for even a good sports bra to hold down, so that's not quite an option for me...what do you ladies do to ease your breast pain?

cskomk0106

Asked by cskomk0106 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I cry !!!

Im kidding i posted somthing like this a couple weeks ago,

It hurts i know...Not even Rubbing my boobs ease the pain for me...i take two tyenol...and lay down with a heating pad...on the couch...;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Try to massage your breast a few times a day and especially when you take a nice warm shower.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• keep searching for a nice bra. Sports bras are too confining for me so I dont use them. I also found these bra extenders at Walmart. They attach to the bra hooks and give you extra room for growing breasts. They have been a lifesaver and only cost $5!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• have you had the baby or is this pre-delivery? i didnt have pain, but sensativity like crazy!! like hands off!! all the time. afterwards, get ready... you better have a pump, when your milk comes in OMG! if you breast feed, great, but baby will only eat from one side at a time, and the other side will freaking kill you!! pump to the rescue!! just pump a few mins, to get the pressure off... then let it be.
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 1:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2008