what is your most treasured item?

And why?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 9:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Great Question! My cameo necklace and matching earrings. They were given to me when i was a child by a very special friend of the family who passed away when i was also little. I actually wore them for my wedding. I have only wore the twice in my whole life but i have open the box and looked at them a 100 time. They are very special to me.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Besides my daughter, it would be my camera -- Because it's the camera I have always wanted and almost an extension of my arm.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• probably my great grandparents wedding rings. and a japanese jewerly box that my grandfather gave to my grandmother when he came back from japan in ww2.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 9:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Oh, mine is this little box I have, on the outside is one of those address stickers with my great-grandmothers name on it, inside are letters and cards she had written, sent, and given to me .And a picture of her, my sister, and I. She passed away when I was 12 years old. We were very close, and I loved her so much. I have yet to meet anyone who has a heart as golden as hers.
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• A jewlery box that belonged to my Grandma. She died 3 yrs ago.
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 10:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My "Miles Bear". It's a teddy bear that I made at Build a Bear workshop after my son Miles was delivered stillborn. I needed it to hold onto something close when I couldn't hold my baby.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• material possession ...... a custom framed 16x20 portrait of my firstborn. it's very meaningful because by chance it was his 1st ever smile and it was captured on film. most babies (his sister included!) they smile at you once and they you spend every waking moment afterwards w/ a camera in their face waiting for the next one. this was his 1st EVER smile and boom, in a portrait studio. naked, laying on my husbands bare arm.... it's super meaningful to me.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• a picture of my father in law holding my daughter. she was his everything
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 10:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Besides my wonderful girls, it would have to be an antique china set my grandmother gave to me when I was a teen a few years before she passed away.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 11:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2011