How to do couponing?

how can I do couponing like on that show were they have a bill for 600 and they only pay 2.00 does anyone have tips on how to....???? Thanks

me_love_cake

Asked by me_love_cake at 9:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Couponmom.com or grocerygame.com... They have great tips and resources there.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• grocerygame!
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 10:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Definitely grocerygame. You'll also find groups here on CM to give you ideas - just search for frugal living or couponing in the find groups section.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• dont pay anyone to help you coupon. Just get the Sunday paper, go online and sign up for free sights. You have to understand that those couponers have been doing it for a while and the results are NOT typical. I usually saved about $50 on a $100 bill, but I stock up only what I will use if I have a coupon. I just bought 8 big bottles of salad drresing for $8.Watch the sale papers and use your reward cards, cash in on the double coupons...good luck!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2011