Which foundation is best 2 use 4 an easy application w/out overdoing it?

So i'm a pregnant carmel colored african american woman w/combination skin & a terrible "pregnancy mask". I have dry skin w/a slightly oily T-zone. I'm sick of all these dark spots on my cheeks but I dont know what to do about them. I've read that i can use concealer but I dont know how to or when to apply it. I'd like too find an inexpensive foundation that applies easily & provides good coverage but not so much that it looks like I'm wearing a mask. Whats good there?

kool-aidbabe

Asked by kool-aidbabe at 9:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You might want to take a look at some of the mineral makeups. They go on like powder and are really easy to apply. They look a bit like a solid powder, lift up the part that holds the makeup and there is a brush to apply it with. They are very light unlike many of the liquid foundations that feel thick and heavy. They cover very well.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Merle Norman makes a total perfection. It's in a compact and has excellent coverage! Also, you can try Derma Blend. I know that Macy's carries that brand.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I got a mary kay one that is mineral it is loose powder and if you buy it from a saleperson they will show you how to properly apply it i love mine and it doesn't looked like i am painted on
    tiffanyec21

Answer by tiffanyec21 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i like my cover girl clean make up
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Loreal True Match.
    PeaceMuch

Answer by PeaceMuch at 7:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011